To do before leaving home:
- Pay all bills due between 3/9 and 3/20
- Take out trash
- Remove dishes from sink, perhaps to clean
- Consume or otherwise dispose of highly perishable food items
- Set to record 24 (Fox, Monday March 13, 9-10PM)
- Turn off bedroom alarm clock in consideration of neighbors
- Leave a light on
To bring with:
- Digital camera
- Rechargable batteries for digital camera
- Charger for rechargable batteries for digital camera
- Laptop computer
- USB cable to transfer images from digital camera to laptop computer
- Network cable and/or wireless network card, to transfer images from laptop computer to Flickr
- Geek cred
- Cell phone
- Charger for cell phone
- Business cards
- Wallet for business cards
- Plenty of room in card wallet for other people’s business cards
- Pocket notebook or Hipster PDA
- Modifyable layers of clothing for varying climates
- Multiple black t-shirts
- Clean socks for 7 days
- 5 extra pairs of clean socks
- Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel Insoles
- Cash for meals and drinks
- ATM card for more cash for more drinks
Hehe. Geek cred, don’t leave home without it.
Don’t forget your drinking pants, your socialising hat and your socks (for Malarkey to ebay afterwards).
That’s why the 5 extra pairs of socks are so important.
I hope to god there are some fresh undies in there too!
Comments are closed.